[Foundation-l] Editor Survey, 2011

Mani Pande mpande at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 8 00:28:39 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I would like to inform you that we are in
the process of the launching Wikipedia's second editor survey. The
survey is a redo of the UNU-Merit Survey that the foundation had
conducted last year. The survey covers a variety of topics, but its
primary goal is to understand the needs and participation of the editing
community. You can read more about the objectives of the survey in the
FAQ section in strategy wiki.  The survey will launch in the first week
of April.

If you have more questions about the survey, you can check out the FAQ
space on strategy wiki at:
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Editor_survey_feedback_FAQ

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me at
mpande at wikimedia.org.

We have also created a space for providing feedback after the survey
launches here: http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Editor_survey_feedback

Thanks
Mani

Mani Pande, PhD