[Foundation-l] Wikimedia "Storyteller" job opening

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:05:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> How cares who wrote what? What matters is who came up with what and
> who thought it was a good idea. I don't know if that information is
> available in any easily accessible way, but it will all be on the
> strategy wiki if you wish to search for it.

I'm more than a bit disturbed to see my name in the Acknowledgements
at the back of the Wikimedia Strategic Plan, which is largely a
Wikimedia Foundation business plan.

In participating in strategy.wikimedia.org, I was contributing to the
strategic planning for the *movement*.
I don't think I edited any of the pages relating to this document.
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Plan/2010-2015_WMF_Business_Plan

Also, I looked for this "188 employees" figure in the strategy wiki
and couldn't see it anywhere.
Was there any attempt to have this document approved by the community?

--
John Vandenberg