[Foundation-l] Changes to the CFOO department

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:41:47 UTC 2011

So will a new CFO be recruited or will that position remain unfilled, like what happened to the Volunteer Coordinator position?

Abbas Mahmood
t | +254722215101
f | www.facebook.com/abbasjnr
s | abbasjnr
Wikimedia Kenya Member

"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's our commitment."

Please donate: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/Now/en