[Foundation-l] Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sun Mar 6 04:35:08 UTC 2011

Well, it is nice that our editors are not getting paid $100,000 a year to
write from the perspective of whoever is paying them. There is a
connection between well-paid writing and editing and control of content.
Wealthy, or powerful, people don't usually put out big money for the
publishing of material that does not agree with their interests.

Fred