[Foundation-l] Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:25:04 UTC 2011

On 5 March 2011 21:15, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> "Defined by what the Foundation wants to accomplish"? I think you've
> highlighted the problem pretty well, right there.

Then please answer my question, and give your plan, working backward
from the mission statement to the necessary Foundation. Show your
working, so we can see you don't fudge "oh, but that number's too big"
at any stage - you're saying it's too big/too wasteful/whatever, but
you've been snide as hell for the past few months, and I want you to
actually justify your last few months of posts on a strictly "how do
we achieve the actual goal?" basis.

- d.