[Foundation-l] Moral rights

Teofilo teofilowiki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:41:06 UTC 2011

2011/3/4 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> On 4 March 2011 11:05, Teofilo <teofilowiki at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No one ? I would not say so. I would rather say that 75.8% (1) want to
>> attack moral rights, which are not French only (3), and, as I showed
>> in my previous mail, are a value taken into account in Wikimedia
>> projects in such documents as
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/COM:OTRS#Declaration_of_consent_for_all_enquiries
>> It might have become a core value of the Wikimedia communities. But if
>> community leaders lead the community into the wrong way... you end up
>> with a 75.8 majority going into the wrong way.
>

> See, when most people have an overwhelming majority against them they
> consider the possibility they might be in the wrong community.

Thanks for your warm feelings and also for ruling out that anybody can
change his/her mind (including myself). That when they have started
voting for something, they must go on voting for the same thing their
life long. For ruling out that people having different views can live
together. That the minority view is the wrong view.