[Foundation-l] Changes to the CFOO department

Michael Snow wikipedia at frontier.com
Thu Mar 3 20:53:14 UTC 2011

On 3/3/2011 12:41 PM, Veronique Kessler wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who is part of the fantastic projects of Wikimedia
> and keep up the good work!
And thanks to you, Veronique, for all of your contributions. I have
enjoyed getting to know you and working with you. You will be greatly
missed, and have my best wishes for your future endeavors. The one
consolation is that as a movement built around online volunteers
worldwide, we are easy to find and never far away, no matter where you go.

--Michael Snow