[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikis around Europe!

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:43:36 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 3:59 AM, emijrp <emijrp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I forward this e-mail, I hope there are people interested on this map.

very nice map.
it would be nice to have these all listed on http://wikiindex.org
and wikiindex could add geo information so that this map can be
maintained by wikiindex.
it would also be neat for wikiindex to list the date of the last
wikiteam archive of that wiki, so that we can automatically work out
which wikis need to be archived next.

--
John Vandenberg