[Foundation-l] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Mohamed Ibrahim via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 28 08:24:39 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Mohamed Ibrahim requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Srikant,

- Mohamed

Accept invitation from Mohamed Ibrahim
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpglc3s9-54/kEGYngBeZsro1F93qKeRGrJetgIrKFfJd2o_ToVctvnatuZm/blk/I54599208_75/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djtve30OejARd3l9bP0Td6F5r5dEbPgMdzAPej4ScPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Mohamed Ibrahim
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpglc3s9-54/kEGYngBeZsro1F93qKeRGrJetgIrKFfJd2o_ToVctvnatuZm/blk/I54599208_75/0RdRYUc38VejkQdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpglc3s9-54/abq/inv-24/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation