[Foundation-l] It Is not Us

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:35:22 UTC 2011

Hoi,
I have read the replies that are against social networking functionality. In
my opinion you are all missing the point. Our projects are crowd sourced
projects and we do not support collaboration, we do not support special
projects. We need to.

Social networking in our context will not be a Facebook, a Twitter or an
IRC. It will have the parts that we need and it will support our activities.
Thanks,
     GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-defence-of-social-networks.html