[Foundation-l] Simple Wikipedia: different projects

Alec Conroy alecmconroy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:02:16 UTC 2011

> If it is technically viable, I would love to see some way to create such
> projects (standalone or not)

Do we have any data on the resource usage of a creating a new
standalone project?   If it's, as I expect, relatively trivial, then
why not make a simplified dutch project?   The worst that could happen
is that nobody would edit it and it wouldn't thrive.

Is there any overt downside to just making the project, recruiting .nl
admins to watch over it, and then  seeing if people show up to work on
it?