[Foundation-l] Seat and Donations (SPLIT from: EFF & Bitcoins)

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:53:36 UTC 2011

Milos Rancic, 24/06/2011 03:54:
> However, the most important issue in relation to all of those
> appointments is that Board itself was highly disorganized. I mean, why
> to organize NomCom when the only product of NomCom's work was to propose
> keeping current members and not to do anything else? Why making rules
> and then at the first occasion nullify them?

Just some links: after
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/November_13-15,_2009#Bylaws_Update>
the nominating committee is no longer needed to appoint "expert
trustees" and that according to
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Trustee_terms_and_evaluation>
the board is currently looking for another process to replace the NomCom
with...

Nemo