[Foundation-l] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:19:48 UTC 2011

Heilman, sent from my mobile.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpanplzs-19/kEGYngBeZsro1F93qKeRGrJetgIrKFfJd2o_ToVctvnatuZm/blk/I52787614_75/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djtvd34SdPwTczl9bPl1kldqgCdAbP8SdPcMdzcOcPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpanplzs-19/kEGYngBeZsro1F93qKeRGrJetgIrKFfJd2o_ToVctvnatuZm/blk/I52787614_75/0RdRYQcjoTe3sOdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/