[Foundation-l] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

James Heilman via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Jun 24 04:44:31 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    James Heilman requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Srikant,

- James

Accept invitation from James Heilman
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpanplzs-19/kEGYngBeZsro1F93qKeRGrJetgIrKFfJd2o_ToVctvnatuZm/blk/I52787614_75/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djtvd34SdPwTczl9bPl1kldqgCdAbP8SdPcMdzcOcPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from James Heilman
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpanplzs-19/kEGYngBeZsro1F93qKeRGrJetgIrKFfJd2o_ToVctvnatuZm/blk/I52787614_75/0RdRYQcjoTe3sOdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-t9tct-gpanplzs-19/rsr/inv-27/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation