[Foundation-l] en.wp HACKED?

risker.wp at gmail.com risker.wp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:19:26 UTC 2011

Perhaps not. One of the weaknesses of flagged revisions is that it enshrines vandalism. The required review of all changes and redaction of personal attacks only adds more steps to the resolution of each episode of vandalism. Semi-protection would be more likely to halt inappropriate edits to templates without unnecessarily adding to anyone's workload.

Risker/Anne