[Foundation-l] [Wikimediaindia-l] Announcement: Selected Books from Malayalam Wikisource on CD released

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:19:20 UTC 2011

Forwarding the update to foundation-l.

Amazing news -- congratulations to the Malayalam Wikisourcerors for
this work and its success.

As far as I know, this is the first offline Wikisource compilation to
be released as a CD.
It would be interesting to see something similar with translations of
essential classics into many languages.

Sam.