[Foundation-l] content ownership in different projects

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 23:07:17 UTC 2011

Ray, I agree with you. The trust metric is not meant to substitute critical
thinking.

What I try to do seems to me quite interesting.Google uses links between
pages to rank them. This metric uses links between people to rank pages. It
is intended as a search engine. What is more, links between people have
semantic meaning and pages have properties.