[Foundation-l] Election results?

Jan-Bart de Vreede janbart at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 17 13:31:25 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

As the Board Liaison for the election committee I would like to ask for a little more patience on their behalf.

Our chosen election system has several checks and balances and it does not help matters that we are making use of an independent third party and are spread out across several time zones.

Thank you Amir, as you stated: they are volunteers too. And I recall it was very hard trying to get people to volunteer for this rather thankless job (please feel free to volunteer for the next elections)

That being said, I think you will not have to wait much longer. The election committee is taking the final steps towards publishing the results.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Board Liaison Election Committee