[Foundation-l] Election results?

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:12:05 UTC 2011

Yes, I find this situation, especially on the part of the election
committee, as something between a sign of disrespect and a sign of
indifference.
I think the thousands of voters and the 19 candidates, who have spent a lot
of time in their pursuing their candidacy, deserve better than this.

Can someone from the election committee give us a better status report?

Harel Cain
Wikimedia Israel / Hebrew Wikipedia