[Foundation-l] IRC office hours to discuss article feedback tool

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 13 21:59:40 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce that this Thursday the 16th at 18:00 UTC, there
will be an IRC office hours concerning the article feedback tool which is
currently in experimental partial deployment on English Wikipedia.[1]

I'll be moderating mainly for Erik Möller, but hopefully we'll be joined by
most of the Foundation staff who've contributed to this feature.

Just to clarify, we want to stick to two general topics:

   1. The strategic goals the feature aims to address. In other words, its
   purpose.
   2. Plans for developing and deploying it further.

If you have bugs to report or specific design feedback, as always Bugzilla
and MediaWiki.org are respectively the best places to discuss those two
things. For the office hours we'd like to stick to a broader explanation of
the feature and its future.

As always documentation for IRC office hours is on Meta.[3]

Thanks,

--
Steven Walling
Fellow at Wikimedia Foundation