[Foundation-l] Elections email

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 11 06:16:02 UTC 2011

Well thanks for the invite, and I voted.

Same here two invites, and also I got the mail a little late, cause the
voting is already half over.

I blogged about this as well
http://undeletewikipedia.blogspot.com/2011/06/funny-voting-for-wikimedia-board-of.html

mike

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Sarah <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 08:16, Béria Lima <berialima at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I receveid two mails:
> >
> > 1. To my main account (Beria) in portuguese.
> >
> > 2. To one of my bot accounts, in english.
> >
> > So, i will guess that the language is chosen based in the home wiki (my
> bot
> > has more edits in en.wiki than in pt.wiki)
> > _____
>
> I also received two invitations to vote, including to a little-used
> alternative account, one that is obviously mine from the name. This
> suggests among other things that the minimum voting requirements must
> be pretty low.
>
> Sarah

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org
flossal.org