[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:13:06 UTC 2011

On 10 June 2011 21:05, Ryan Kaldari <rkaldari at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> This doesn't have to be complicated. How about 3 strikes, you're out? Get
> banned from 3 projects and you automatically qualify for a global ban.
> There's no sense in wasting hundreds of manhours trying to coordinate
> information and responses across dozens of projects for users that are
> clearly problematic. Especially since in many of these cases, the most
> damning information is sensitive and cannot be shared publicly.

> Ryan Kaldari

Hi, I'm User:Querulous! I and my two sockpuppets are the only admins
on obscure.wikipedia.org, obscurer.wikiquote.org and
obscurest.wiktionary.org. Me and my other heads have decided, after
serious contemplation, that User:Kaldari is a reprehensible individual
who needs to be off our projects. We hope you will take these three
projects' opinions with the same seriousness you would a ban on en:wp,
or we won't take en:wp's seriously. As such, we will be welcoming
User:Poetlister until User:Kaldari is banninated from the island in a
conclusive and terminal manner. In the best of good faith!

- d.