[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation Elections 2009 ( 2011 ? ) & Bots

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:06:27 UTC 2011

May be it is a good idea to exclude accounts that has blog flag in at
least one wiki. If it has bot has blog flag on at least one wiki, the global
account can be considered as a bot.
Otherwise it would give undue advantage to the bot operators like me for
voting more than once ;)

Regards
Tinu Cherian