[Foundation-l] About the low hanging fruit

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:17:18 UTC 2011

I wouldn't describe a short article as "hardly useful for creation"  I
created http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Pass,_California only
three years and already the current article is five times the size of
what I created. It still has some of my original content, and some has
been spunoff into an even bigger new article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Pass_rare_earth_mine

Who knows how much those small articles will grow in future years and decades.

WereSpielChequers