[Foundation-l] Elections email

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Jun 10 12:23:45 UTC 2011

I think it is based on your home project :) I voted from meta, but got an
email in Dutch - which is almost only on nlwiki my preferred language. I
made some other suggestions on how to improve the email next time, maybe it
would make sense to collect other suggestions there too:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Board_elections/2011#Email

Best regards,

Lodewijk