[Foundation-l] Incubator improvements

Robin Pepermans robinp.1273 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:28:33 UTC 2011

Now that we're talking about it:
This is a prototype welcome page: <
http://robinpepermans.be/mw-dev/index.php?title=Wn/is>
It would be translatable of course (contrary to the current "wiki does not
exist"), see for example in Dutch: <
http://robinpepermans.be/mw-dev/index.php?title=Wn/is&uselang=nl>
It is adapted to the project and language, while the current page is a
standard text that is the same for all languages and projects.
The language names are from the CLDR extension which has recently been
enabled on Wikimedia wikis.