[Foundation-l] Sooo, who wanted to recruit new users again? ;-)

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 7 00:09:39 UTC 2011

Currently, we're getting some amount of traffic on
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Paul_Revere

Once we have given thanks and praise to Ms Palin for sending us so many
potential new recruits; we can start explaining to everyone who shows up how
wikipedia works, and how they can contribute constructively.

There are some minor issues that might need addressing along the way:
like admins threatening to ban anyone who uses the letters A, I, L, N
and P in some particular order, semiprotection, deletion of new user
comments, a distinct lack of humor, and so-forth.

I hope to see some people around! :-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72