[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Phil Nash phnash at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 01:04:30 UTC 2011

The Register seems to be the only forum that is prepared to expose the gross
injustice meted out to me as [[en:wp:User:Rodhullandemu]], so, sorry, if I
need to take that route, it's a lot cheaper than employing Max Clifford. I
have nothing to hide here. Best of luck with dealing with that, but in the
absence of anyone prepared to negotiate, I have no alternative. Hope you all
feel happy with that.

Regards,