[Foundation-l] Request: WMF commitment as a long term cultural archive?

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:37:20 UTC 2011

Thanks Phoebe, for my presentation I'll highlight long term
preservation "in perpetuity" as the key point of interest and reflect
some of the other issues raised on this thread about the suitability
for certain types of donation.

I'm not expecting a WMF policy overnight, just thought that there
might be something in existence. It sounds like an area of the mission
that would be reasonable to translate into direct operational targets
(say, a pragmatic 10 or 20 year plan).

Cheers,
Fae
--