[Foundation-l] Wikimedia at events

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 07:24:33 UTC 2011

+1

I'd like to see this for more than just the Foundation - any event
where wikimedians have a presence - but this is a great place to
start.

If the long-contemplated Events Committee were to take form, it could
help coordinate sharing and updating such lists.

SJ

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 3:21 AM, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is there a breakdown of who the Wikimedia Foundation sends to particular
> events or what events Wikimedia participates in? I know that Wikimedia sends
> a lot of people to a lot of conferences (and unconferences and hackathons
> and manias), so I assume there's some kind of record somewhere on Meta-Wiki.
> Does anyone know of such a list? I'm particularly curious about who's being
> sent to the upcoming Wikimania (which could be a question for the Wikimania
> 2011 organizers, I don't know).
>
> A fine-grained list (listing particular people sent to particular events) or
> a broad list (listing all events that Wikimedia sends any number of people
> to) would be great.
>
> MZMcBride

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266