[Foundation-l] Oral Citations project: People are Knowledge

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:34:43 UTC 2011

Nathan, I think that Raul Gutierrez, Maria Alameda and "Elizabeth" are all
the same person, somebody trolling the list. While we occasionally get
single-issue new posters starting topics, it's rare to see them pop up in
the middle of a topic just to attack one user. Something fishy is definitely
going on here.