[Foundation-l] Privacy concerns

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 16:34:50 UTC 2011

A notarized statement wouldn't need to contain all the personal info.  Just a
name and something else to distinguish common names (I suggest an address as the
snail mail method pretty often will include a return address anyway).   The rest
of the info like age, nationality, race, identification numbers, etc. is only
seen by the notary who puts a seal on the document to verify that the signature
was made by the person with that name.

Birgitte SB