[Foundation-l] Office Actions

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:45:46 UTC 2011

On 7/11/11, Jon Davis <wiki at konsoletek.com> wrote:
> Why don't you try emailing legal at wikimedia.org ?  If it is legal related....
> they would seem to be a good start.
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:37, Huib Laurens <sterkebak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Where can you request the Wikimedia Office to step in and remove a part of
>> article?
>>

>> I can't speak in more details, but in a series of wikipedia pages on 4
>> projects there is content that could harm the wikimedia foundation in a
>> legal way. I tried to get it done with the local admins but they refuse,
>> what will be the next step to get a opinion for a office action?
>>

>> --
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Huib Laurens
>> WickedWay.nl
>>
>> Webhosting the wicked way.
>>

> --
> Jon
> [[User:ShakataGaNai]] / KJ6FNQ
> http://snowulf.com/
> http://ipv6wiki.net/

Legal@ goes to OTRS legal queue (it used to be a bad email alias, I
think that's been fixed now and it properly goes to the legal queue),
which has no authority for handling office actions. Realistically the
fastest way to get an office action resolved is to email Philippe, and
if there is an immediate and urgent (and unquestionable need) for some
sort of deletion, contact an admin/steward/oversighter as exists on
your particular wiki.

--
Dan Rosenthal