[Foundation-l] Privacy concerns

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:31:55 UTC 2011

Well I guess that people get blocked by good reasons and along with
policies, and they would stay blocked. No need to send anything to
anyone, they stay blocked, everything's normal.

If someone want to have an extreme exception and want to show a good
reason to be extremely exeptionaly handled s/he can choose this
extremely exceptional way to have this _infinite_ block nevertheless
removed. The whole process is exceptional and happens by the choice of
the given person, I do not see any urge or need to use it. I'm sure
that if the block was not justified it can be removed by normal
process, right?