[Foundation-l] Privacy concerns

Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 17:08:44 UTC 2011

Do they have notaries in the Netherlands?  Why not simply ask them to mail a notarized statement that "I am Foo at such an address and request an ublock so I may edit as Bar"? I still am not sure if this is something I would completely endorse, but at least it would be meaningful and not so easily forged.

BirgitteSB