[Foundation-l] Welcome Tilman Bayer to the Wikimedia Foundation

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:29:43 UTC 2011

This really is awesome news! HaeB has brought the Signpost from strength to
strength and I can only imagine what he'll produce when at the WMF. In my
opinion there is no one more qualified for the role of "movement
communications" than he is so I'm delighted that we'll be able to count on
seeing HaeB's work for a long time to come :-)

In short, Woooo!

wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata