[Foundation-l] Merge wikis

. Courcelles courcelleswiki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:34:32 UTC 2011

I couldn't agree more, now that the date has passed, so should
ten.wikipedia.  Outreach and Strategy have a mission, but nothing so
distinct that it would be out of scope on Meta, and combining those three
projects would reduce the overhead in time and process required to maintain
all three/four wikis.