[Foundation-l] Making wikimediafoundation.org more open to contributions

theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:05:59 UTC 2011

Great Work, MZ.

One small point, the buttons on foundation wiki redirect to a the page we
get on FWF page on Meta, the edit page has a newly created header that
includes "Wikimedia is not associated with Wikileaks". I think the confusion
with Wikileaks issue is ephemeral and is not as common anymore. Maybe we
should consider removing that small disclaimer on the edit page, its already
there on the main page itself.

Regards

Theo