[Foundation-l] Questions about new Fellow

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:57:39 UTC 2011

On 27 January 2011 20:30, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26 January 2011 23:41, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 26 January 2011 22:54, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:

>>> Jimmy has previously made way too many off-the-cuff remarks that have gotten
>>> him into hot water to repeat that mistake again, surely.

>> *cough*Sarah Palin*cough*

> Comparing Jimmy to Sarah Palin is taking it too far - he's not even
> close to being that bad!

Sorry, being excessively oblique. I was referring to this interview:

http://www.newstatesman.com/technology/2011/01/wikipedia-party-vote-view

Fortunately the Tea Party haven't been round with signs and upset
chanting. But even highly experienced media people can occasionally
fail to speak only in perfectly rounded soundbites ;-)

- d.