[Foundation-l] IRC general meetings

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Jan 26 12:19:18 UTC 2011

sounds like a great idea, allowing people to be involved in discussions when
they dont want to read this mailing list all the time. I also hope that this
will be an opportunity for board members and staff members to be involved in
discussion with the community, and test the water for some ideas (and vv).

Moderation would be very helpful, especially when the idea becomes a
success. I believe Cary and Casey might have nice lists of volunteers who
would be willing and able to pick that up.

Best,

Lodewijk