[Foundation-l] Call for help to negociate Presidency of Argentina partnership

Teofilo teofilowiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:04:42 UTC 2011

Our previous agreement with the Presidency of Argentina has entered a
grey zone where we don't know exactly what we are allowed to do with
their media.

So this agreement needs a new negociation for renewal or the best
termination terms.

Could anyone help ?

We need someone with a good knowledge of Wikimedia Commons licencing policies

We need someone with access to OTRS so that he/she can read the former
E-mail agreement.

We need a lawyer or someone with experience of conducting successful
negociations.

For more details, see :

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Licensing#Template:CC-AR-Presidency