[Foundation-l] Reminder: Scholarship applications for Wikimania 2011 to end on January 31st

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:31:56 UTC 2011

The exact number is to be decided by the Foundation based on flight costs,
the geographies of the best candidates etc, but I believe we can talk at
least about 50+ full scholarships and 75+ partial scholarships, and that
should be a careful estimate.
I'm not on the Foundation staff so this is just my personal statement.

I encourage you and your friends to apply.

Harel Cain
Wikimania 2011 local team