[Foundation-l] Questions about new Fellow

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 14:15:00 UTC 2011

On 22 January 2011 04:17, CherianTinu Abraham <tinucherian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Come on friend, History of India and many other civilizations of world
> started thousands of years even before that. As somebody already said
> earlier, It is not something that everyone can easily comprehend..
> Every knowledge is NOT on the internet and Google searchable :)
>
> Sorry, No pun intended.
>
> Regards
> Tinu Cherian

There are various carvings that date further back and of course
archaeological work. However this is the kind of thing that gets
recorded in academic records. Given the rate at which oral information
appears to break down (remember the [[Great Hedge of India]] seems to
have slipped most people's minds) it's questionable how much gurus
(even if we ignore the more blatant frauds) would actually know about
the history of India pre East India Company that isn't already in
writen records.

--
geni