[Foundation-l] [Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Pew Research Report on Wikipedia]

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Thu Jan 13 21:53:20 UTC 2011

Always a wonderful question, whether a difference is caused by one thing
or another. I just remember when I first came on the internet running
CP/M with a 300-bit/s modem. Lynx was my friend. Poor people have poor
ways and that is the issue, the vast majority of our potential audience,
thinking on a global basis, is desperately poor. A 200k page with 30
images just won't load.

Fred