[Foundation-l] Central Notice is still not up?

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Tue Jan 11 21:34:55 UTC 2011

2011/1/11 KIZU Naoko <aphaia at gmail.com>:
> Casey published most of translated banners. Thank you very much, Casey
> and all translators!

No problem, and I thank the translators too!

> I have no idea why I haven't seen it on any wiki though ... ;(

I published them all, so they're loaded in the system, but the banners
aren't live yet.  They should go live soon after they're done being
built.  Since the translations are all loaded in the system, the only
thing we're waiting on is the banners themselves. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023