[Foundation-l] Central Notice is still not up?

HW waihorace at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Jan 11 13:50:14 UTC 2011

It is only 4 days left to 15 January, which is Wikipedia birthday.

Some language translation on meta is ready or proofreading. Since we should let
the editor and reader know about that, I think we shall put up the central
notice as soon as possible and it should be down on the end of January since
http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:January_2011 list that except 23 January,
the wikipedian still have activity so I suggest the notice should be up on
today, 11-1-2010 and down on 31-1-2010 or longer.

Thank you.

HW