[Foundation-l] January 15 retro?

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Thu Jan 6 07:57:35 UTC 2011

> I think I'd rather a more pedestrian solution of something with a big
> fat TEN YEARS or 10TH ANNIVERSARY on it.
>
> And make it clickable through to a celebration page if clicked on when
> already on the home page, maybe?
>
> Basically, few will know what the old logo represents. I don't even
> remember what the old ones looked like and I've been around a while.
>
> en.User:Bodnotbod

add to your subpage js (User:Bodnotbod/vector.js if you use that skin)

addOnloadHook(function(){try{document.getElementById('p-logo').firstChild.style.backgroundImage =
'url(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Anthere-logo_%28small%29.jpg)';
} catch(e) {}});

or other file if you want

;)