[Foundation-l] January 15 retro?

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:05:35 UTC 2011

Wikipedia was started on that date, wasn't it? True, other Wikipedias
didn't exist yet, but I don't think that makes it any less
significant. If you speak a non-English language as your native tongue
and wish therefore to not make any fuss about the date, feel free, but
I'm certain it won't just be en.wp users celebrating.

-m.