[Foundation-l] Request for assistance

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Wed Jan 5 21:30:47 UTC 2011

What does your answer has to do with my request for assistance? As far as
I'm concerned you are more then welcome to vote for whomever you want and
any way you want. It's none of my business or the business of any of this
list members. There seems to be some abuse of your privileges as a member
of this list. I would like to call the attention of the moderators to your
obvious promotion of an election, something that I don't even recall to
have seen here.

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado