[Foundation-l] Request for assistance

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Wed Jan 5 19:15:37 UTC 2011

To all women and men of good faith who are members of this mailing list,
please check the following pages:

1) http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Requests_for_adminship/PeterSymonds

2)
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta_talk:Requests_for_adminship/PeterSymonds

3)
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Requests_for_help_from_a_sysop_or_bureaucrat#Vapmachado_.28talk_.E2.80.A2_contribs.29_-_ban_request

4) http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Vapmachado#Block

5)
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&page=User%3AVapmachado&type=block

6) http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Vapmachado

and any further information on the user page:

7) http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Vapmachado

Please let me know:

a) why my request for unblock was never answered,

b) where on page (2) are the occurrences of "harassment,"

c) if after Dec. 23, "he's just returned to do the same thing that lead
him to be blocked in the first instance.",

d) where are the occurrences of "continued hostile behavior,"

e) towards what or whom is that "continued hostile behavior,"

f) why my "interesting history" of "cross-wiki" pioneering achievements is
never mentioned, a clear violation of a NPOV in decision making.

The accusations of "meatpuppetry and privacy violations" based on highly
controverted and irregular cases, may still turn out to be defamatory, and
it is not very wise to use them to attack the reputation, honor and good
name of this user.

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado